Welcome to HRComplianceTraining.Net
HRComplianceTraining.Net is a full-service Consulting and Human Resource Compliance Training firm that specializes in delivering comprehensive on-site and public seminars on employment law and HR and workplace issues.
We provide face-to-face training on a broad range of issues, including but not necessarily limited to Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Workplace Ethics and Workplace Violence.
Our primary focus is on educating employers on the potential legal and financial liabilities associated with:
- Executive Order 11246
- The Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended
- The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938
- The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993
- The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act of 1988
- The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- The Lily Ledbetter Pay Act of 2009
- The National Labor Relations Act and other Federal, State and Local laws that govern employer/employee relationships
- The combined experience of our facilitators exceeds 100 years; this level of experience, combined with our devotion to providing one-on-one personal service throughout your learning experience sets us apart from our competition.